Based in Columbus Ohio, The Kingdom Fashion is a luxury brand of bespoke attires and a retailer of ready-to-wear clothing including:
- Bridal Gowns
- Bridesmaids Dresses
- Formal / Evening Gowns
1 - How We Work
There are quite a few steps involved in creating a custom gown perfectly tailored just for you. Unparalleled quality and expert design are what drive us at The Kingdom Fashion and so we have built a systematic process to ensure efficiency throughout the order process.
2 - Consultation
There is a consultation fee of $25. The consultation is for the designer and client to discuss about the vision, fabric options, garment details and draw a possible sketch.
Please note that for any dress designs chosen by the client which The Kingdom Fashion is not the original designer, we cannot guarantee that the dress will be made 100% similar to the original design (only the original designer can do that). However, we will be able to recreate the dress with 95%-98% similarity to the original design using premium grade fabric, embellishments and techniques to achieve the same effect as the original; without compromising the beauty and uniqueness of your dress.
Please note that the client is free to change the agreed upon design at any time during the order process up until the Production phase. Once in the production phase no changes can be made to the design and to measurements. The order becomes final and irrevocable.
Once a final design is agreed upon to the client’s satisfaction, the process moves to the next step
Having concluded all designs and customization to be done in the work order, a contract will be drawn outlining price of the garment, details of the future garment, client personal information and measurements.
Once the contract is sign, our client will set a date for we do require a deposit before any production begins on the work order. The deposit required will depend of the cost of the garment. full payment is required for garment that cost $300 or less. Production will not commence on any order until all measurements have been received and the total deposit or payment has been made. Please note that due to the custom nature of our dresses, we do not accept exchanges, refunds or cancellations on any orders.
All sales are final. Once an order has been placed and payment has been made, all payments are applied to the making of your dress including securing the fabric from outside vendors and stopping payments already made to vendors is not possible.
- Forms of Payment: We accept the following forms of payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Cash app
Please note that the client is free to change the agreed upon design at any time during the order process up until the Production phase. Once in the production phase no changes can be made to the design and to measurements (if the client gain weight, additional fees will be charged to alter the garment). The order becomes final and irrevocable.
4 - Production
- Production on multiple dress orders: For work orders on Bridesmaids dresses which typically have more than one dress in the work order, production begins on one sample. The sample will be made according to the Design Details Document. When production of the sample is complete, pictures of the sample will be e-mailed to the client for approval before making the rest of the dresses.
- Production on individual dress orders: For work orders on gowns which typically have only one dress in the work order, production begins on that one dress. The dress will be made according to the Design Details Document. When production of the dress is close to completion, pictures of the dress will be e-mailed to the client for approval. The client can make minor revisions to the dress. Major changes including (but not limited to) fabric, color, size/measurements, design/style are not allowed during the production phase.
- Production Lead Time:
- Please allow 3 to 6 months for the production of bridesmaids’ dresses and formal / evening gowns.
- Please allow 3 to 9 months for the production of wedding gowns depending on the complexity
5 - Post-Production
Post-Production services include:
- Fitting: This service is rendered to clients able to appear in person at The Kingdom Fashion office. The goal being to achieve a perfect fit. Clients unable to appear in person will have their dresses shipped to them at the addresses provided by the client.
Please note that all clients not able to fit their dresses in person at The Kingdom Fashion office will have their “first fitting” when they receive their dresses by mail and so they might require little or no alterations at all.
All Kingdom Fashion dresses can be altered easily by any professional tailor in the client’s location.
- Balance Payment: The remaining 50% (forty percent) payment on the work order is due prior to the dress being picked up or shipped out. Please note that under no circumstance will any dress will be released to the client for pick up or shipping without the balance payment being made and confirmed. . Any unpaid balances will result in pick up and shipping delays regardless of the original timeline agreed upon and regardless of the closeness to the event date. We will not be held liable for any delivery delays caused by the client’s inability to make full payment on account balances.
- Delivery: After the client has made full payment on the remaining balance, we will confirm payment. Upon confirmation from us, we will contact the client to arrange a pick up date and time for clients preferring pick up services.
For clients preferring postal services, we will contact the client to provide a mailing address to which the package will be shipped.
International shipping is available at an additional cost regardless of the package booked. Expedited shipping (both Domestic & International) is also available at an additional cost to the client regardless of package booked. In the case where unplanned expedited shipping has to be made due to the client’s actions, the client will be solely responsible for 100% (one hundred percent) of the expedited shipping cost and will be billed prior to shipment being made. Once an order has been shipped or picked up, The Kingdom Fashion will no longer be responsible for the order regardless of whether or not the order has arrived at its destination because a tracking number will be provided. The client releases The Kingdom Fashion of all liability and responsibility immediately an order has been shipped or picked up.